Finding guys when you don't know any gay dudes

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Finding guys when you don't know any gay dudes

Unread postby Bicurious_George » 19th January, 2018, 1:33 pm

I'm bi but have never acted on my urges and basically just want to suck a dick. Part of it, I think, is to just see if I actually like it. Problem is nobody know I'm bi and I don't know any gay/bi dudes. Where do I begin my search?
Last edited by Bicurious_George on 19th January, 2018, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I start an album I poop in a jar of vinegar. When the album is done I get to eat the pickled poop as a reward"
-Macklemore, on success
Bicurious_George

Re: Finding guys when you don't know any gay dudes

Unread postby Auralnauts » 19th January, 2018, 1:46 pm

Apps like Grindr, hornet, or tinder are a good start. I for one suck at least 1 dick every month to confirm I'm not a gay.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 9

Unread postby scottnesss » 19th January, 2018, 3:48 pm

Auralnauts wrote:Apps like Grindr, hornet, or tinder are a good start. I for one suck at least 1 dick every month to confirm I'm not a gay.

Only one? :tea:

But, OT. Sites such as this, apps like Grindr, Tinder etc can help, or social groups in your community/area.
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I feel my User Title no longer defines me; please change xo

Likes received: 133

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Dolly » 19th January, 2018, 4:43 pm

Your introduction says you're 17, so you should not use Grindr or Tinder. Just wait until you're 18 so that you aren't lying to others and possibly getting them into legal trouble.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 734

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th January, 2018, 8:00 am

Dolly wrote:Your introduction says you're 17, so you should not use Grindr or Tinder. Just wait until you're 18 so that you aren't lying to others and possibly getting them into legal trouble.

You're a lying cunt if you tell me you never used any of those apps before you were 18. I used Grindr when I was 14 and met the first boy to shatter my dreams BUT I also got great head by the garbage cans. The dude was 14 too. If I could use it at 14 then dick taste over here can use it at 17.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts

Unread postby Wayde » 20th January, 2018, 12:33 pm

Auralnauts wrote:
Dolly wrote:Your introduction says you're 17, so you should not use Grindr or Tinder. Just wait until you're 18 so that you aren't lying to others and possibly getting them into legal trouble.

You're a lying cunt if you tell me you never used any of those apps before you were 18. I used Grindr when I was 14 and met the first boy to shatter my dreams BUT I also got great head by the garbage cans. The dude was 14 too. If I could use it at 14 then dick taste over here can use it at 17.

I'm sorry that we have class and don't want to end up in potentially dangerous situations with legal implications. Then again, you were on Grindr at 14, so I know what kind of morals you have :tea:
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 28

Unread postby Bicurious_George » 20th January, 2018, 12:43 pm

Anyone have experience with gayteendating.net or know any other places more dedicated to this kind of thing?
"When I start an album I poop in a jar of vinegar. When the album is done I get to eat the pickled poop as a reward"
-Macklemore, on success
Bicurious_George

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th January, 2018, 12:53 pm

Wayde wrote:
Auralnauts wrote:

I'm sorry that we have class and don't want to end up in potentially dangerous situations with legal implications. Then again, you were on Grindr at 14, so I know what kind of morals you have :tea:

I don't know man, common sense went a long way for me but I always forget there's so many people without it. Silly unclassy me. Honestly though, I think you're super cool for not using Grindr man. I can tell you're a virgin too, and that's even more cool dude!

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts

Unread postby Wayde » 20th January, 2018, 1:04 pm

Auralnauts wrote:
Wayde wrote:
Auralnauts wrote:

I don't know man, common sense went a long way for me but I always forget there's so many people without it. Silly unclassy me. Honestly though, I think you're super cool for not using Grindr man. I can tell you're a virgin too, and that's even more cool dude!

I fail to see how using a hookup app for adults when you're underage and could have easily been taken advantage of, raped, or worse constitutes common sense, but whatever. I'm not here to tell you what to do. As long as you're happy (and safe), you do you :gay:
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 28

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th January, 2018, 1:23 pm

Wayde wrote:I fail to see how using a hookup app for adults when you're underage and could have easily been taken advantage of, raped, or worse constitutes common sense, but whatever. I'm not here to tell you what to do. As long as you're happy (and safe), you do you :gay:

I was stating I had common sense to not end up in said situations, not common sense that people would use the app... Man, there I go again, assuming people have common sense and would use context clues. But hey man, thanks for your approval! :english:

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts

Unread postby Dolly » 20th January, 2018, 4:43 pm

Auralnauts wrote:

I used Tinder when they allowed minors to use it; that's it.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 734

Team: The Wild West

Recently active