Advice needed

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Advice needed

Unread postby GradymaybeGaydy » 21st January, 2018, 7:36 am

So I get hit on by a lot of guys saying I have a big butt. But I’m straight and I don’t know what I should do. I’ve been considering started a relationship with a guy if I can find somebody to see what it’s like.
But I don’t know if I should just go for guys go girls. It seems like guys find me more attractive. I find more girls attractive but in the last few weeks and months I’ve been finding some guys are really hot to me.
I’m still a virgin and when I lose my virginity I only wanna have sex with one gender.
So if you have any advice in what I should do let me know.
Last edited by GradymaybeGaydy on 21st January, 2018, 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GradymaybeGaydy
New Member
 
First name: Grady
Posts: 6
Joined: 4th December, 2017, 6:31 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby Kaspar » 21st January, 2018, 7:42 am

Oi, first of all kudos to you for coming here and actually asking, many people with similar problems are afraid or embarrassed to speak out :) I think that you should just go with your gut feeling, it's possible for you to find both guys and girls attractive. Being bisexual isn't always a 50/50 thing, in fact it's usually the very opposite. You can have most feelings for girls but still some for guys, who knows :P There is not really a proper way we can tell you whether or not you're this or that, because you need to discover it yourself. Do not think about who finds you attractive though, but more over what your personal feelings are.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1989
Likes received: 499
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby wolbre04 » 21st January, 2018, 9:58 am

GradymaybeGaydy wrote:So I get hit on by a lot of guys saying I have a big butt. But I’m straight and I don’t know what I should do. I’ve been considering started a relationship with a guy if I can find somebody to see what it’s like.
But I don’t know if I should just go for guys go girls. It seems like guys find me more attractive. I find more girls attractive but in the last few weeks and months I’ve been finding some guys are really hot to me.
I’m still a virgin and when I lose my virginity I only wanna have sex with one gender.
So if you have any advice in what I should do let me know.

Personally, if you're under 16 I wouldn't look for a super serious relationship with a guy or a girl, maybe "fun date" as I call it, and look to get more of the feel of dating and a commitment before you go all in. Otherwise, I'm sure there are kids at your school that are swell people who,Ishtar be interested in you as well. If you want, you could even download an app called Yellow (I believe that's what it's called) and you can meet other teens on there for friendship and potentially maybe a relationship. Regardless, I would get to know some people and expand your horizons a bit.
Also, if you're not 18 don't bother with Grindr, you're gonna get people generally less interested in being friends and dating and more into sex and the whole gambit. Also the sex is basically meaningless and you don't build anything emotionally with someone

GradymaybeGaydy wrote:Thank you! Skol Vikings

They're gonna beat the eagles tonight and play in the Super Bowl <3
I assume you are Minnesotan (and I believe you are from your intro post as well ^ ^), therefore, if you live in the cities or northern and eastern suburbs, Duluth,or Rochester, there are probably a lot of people who are openly gay or more obvious about it (left wing areas). As Kaspar said, it isn't black and white, you can like both males and females, and oftentimes you might have a preference for one of the other. Some people even like girls more in a crush/flirty/affectionate way and guys in a more physical/sexual way.
User avatar
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer
 
First name: Brennan
Posts: 850
Likes received: 210
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably your DM's / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby Sokol » 21st January, 2018, 10:12 am

I would honestly just check out some gay stuff (porn etc.) if you're comfortable with it and then you can judge if you like it or not. If you do happen to like it, you could be bi, but you could also just be, what they call, bicurious.
User avatar
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic
 
First name: Sokol
Posts: 868
Likes received: 221
Joined: 3rd August, 2017, 8:55 am
Country: Belgium (be)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby Dolly » 21st January, 2018, 11:16 am

It's pretty interesting that suddenly you're interested in guys because a few hit on you. You should probably figure out if you actually like guys because it wouldn't be fair to date someone when you're unsure if you can love them. Like the others said, explore gay porn and see if it appeals to you I guess and also think about what it would be like dating a guy. Best of luck.
Image
User avatar
Dolly
hotty & country singer
 
Posts: 3438
Likes received: 734
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Tennesee
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Wild West

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby GradymaybeGaydy » 21st January, 2018, 2:10 pm

Dolly wrote:It's pretty interesting that suddenly you're interested in guys because a few hit on you. You should probably figure out if you actually like guys because it wouldn't be fair to date someone when you're unsure if you can love them. Like the others said, explore gay porn and see if it appeals to you I guess and also think about what it would be like dating a guy. Best of luck.


I have watched gay porn and it makes me really horny.
GradymaybeGaydy
New Member
 
First name: Grady
Posts: 6
Joined: 4th December, 2017, 6:31 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby GradymaybeGaydy » 21st January, 2018, 2:11 pm

Sokol wrote:I would honestly just check out some gay stuff (porn etc.) if you're comfortable with it and then you can judge if you like it or not. If you do happen to like it, you could be bi, but you could also just be, what they call, bicurious.


I have watched gay porn and it makes me horny.
GradymaybeGaydy
New Member
 
First name: Grady
Posts: 6
Joined: 4th December, 2017, 6:31 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: Advice needed

Unread postby Sokol » 21st January, 2018, 2:41 pm

GradymaybeGaydy wrote:
Dolly wrote:It's pretty interesting that suddenly you're interested in guys because a few hit on you. You should probably figure out if you actually like guys because it wouldn't be fair to date someone when you're unsure if you can love them. Like the others said, explore gay porn and see if it appeals to you I guess and also think about what it would be like dating a guy. Best of luck.


I have watched gay porn and it makes me really horny.


GradymaybeGaydy wrote:
Sokol wrote:I would honestly just check out some gay stuff (porn etc.) if you're comfortable with it and then you can judge if you like it or not. If you do happen to like it, you could be bi, but you could also just be, what they call, bicurious.


I have watched gay porn and it makes me horny.


If this is the case, you might be bisexual. You don't have to push yourself to label yourself though.
User avatar
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic
 
First name: Sokol
Posts: 868
Likes received: 221
Joined: 3rd August, 2017, 8:55 am
Country: Belgium (be)

Team: The Wild West


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], fivetangent, Trendiction [Bot] and 126 guests