am i being wrong??

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

am i being wrong??

Unread postby Haak » 21st January, 2018, 3:46 pm

sorry for makin a new thred but i am a guy who really enjoys fashons especilly liam gallaghers pretty green and all the hot labels. sometimes i share my puchases with my male friends and all they do is take the p*** and wum at me, som of the girls do it too. im startin to feel like im wrong with my style becaus some of the males do not know each oter but they all have the same opinon. is it wierd for me to have diffrent styles and taste to all my friends??? i dont think its a gay thing because even my gay friends say the cloths i buy are stupid plzz help??? :weep:
Haak

Re: am i being wrong??

Unread postby Sokol » 21st January, 2018, 4:08 pm

As long as you feel comfortable in your clothes, nothing is wrong with it.
Everyone has a different sense of style, I know people who're totally out-of-sync with their clothes at school, and people initially make fun of it but after a while, when they get used to it, they don't really care. You should try laughing it off yourself.

Also, at my school, they make fun of her in her face but behind their back they say they wish they had the courage she has. :keke:
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 221

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby wolbre04 » 21st January, 2018, 5:23 pm

If they're being twats just ignore them and be happy yourself, there's no need to conform :)
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 210

Unread postby Haak » 21st January, 2018, 7:02 pm

thanks guys thats a real wait off my shoulder's fuck them all just wumming all the time :rolleyes: :D
Haak

Unread postby Dolly » 22nd January, 2018, 10:45 pm

Haha, keep being you. Fuck the haters lol.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 734

Recently active