Advice about dates.

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Advice about dates.

Unread postby JamesAnderson » 21st January, 2018, 4:47 pm

So, I have been talking to a guy who goes to my school, he's two years below me, but that's not the point. Anyway, we both like each other, and I don't really want things to be awkward. We don't really see each other much at school due to being in different years, but we've been texting each other, like ya do. Anyway, I slid in the ideal date question to him, to which he responded somewhere calm where we can be alone, enjoying each other's company.

Now this is where I need some advice, I've never done this shit before, it will be my first relationship, where am I meant to go on a date, what are you meant to do on a date? I live in the UK so the weather isn't always the best, but I would like if we were outside. Ideally, it'd be watching a sunset or something. Give me a hand over here.

Another thing is what the fuck do people actually talk about on dates and over text etc., it all seemed like it'd be easy until it actually happens.
JamesAnderson

First name: James

Re: Advice about dates.

Unread postby wolbre04 » 21st January, 2018, 5:20 pm

If you want to be outside maybe you could go for a winter walk in the evening, go ice skating, or something along those lines. Otherwise in terms of "alone time" there is always one of your houses but for a first date it's probably better to go to a movie theater or something at a not crowded time and enjoy the movie alone
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 210

Team: The Wild West

Re: Advice about dates.

Unread postby Dolly » 22nd January, 2018, 9:46 pm

Movie theaters aren't a good idea because they're impersonal and can be distracting. You should instead watch a movie at home, a calm beach, or a garden if you don't want to be too crowded. Good luck :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 734

Team: The Wild West

Recently active