Anal Advice

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Anal Advice

Unread postby MagicalTeen21 » 22nd January, 2018, 1:02 am

So, im currently a 15 year old and im going to have my first Anal experience with a 18 year old soon.
Hes wanting to be rough and make me a so called "slave".
I am willing to do this and have been thinking about being in this position since i was 14 years old.
Im hoping someone could give me some advice on when he goes for my ass when were together.j
I am going to be sucking his cock and having fun with that, i have sucked cock before and its a nice experience.

While i was sucking some cock i was asked if i wanted to be topped and it was my first time. He wanted me to ride him and so we were in his car, he laid back, and i got above him. We put the condom on lubed it abit and when he was trying to get it in my ass it was super duper painful and never got in one tiny bit so we stoped.

Just hoping for anal advice. ✌
Last edited by MagicalTeen21 on 22nd January, 2018, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagicalTeen21

Likes received: 1

Re: Anal Advice

Unread postby Auralnauts » 22nd January, 2018, 1:07 am

MagicalTeen21 wrote:Hes wanting to be rough and make me a so called "slave".

You crazy kids. I suggest bringing a very biteable pillow.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 11

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 22nd January, 2018, 1:29 am

Firstly, if you're going to take anal for the first time, do not have rough sex. It won't help the matter. Doing it rough is only for when you're experienced or comfortable enough. There is a big risk that you'll tear or damage something if you go in rough when you're not prepared.

Secondly, stretching. Seriously, you need to stretch the muscles in your butt so that they get used to something being inserted since its not the most natural of processes. Best way to do it is fingering. Either finger yourself for a bit - or get the top to finger you - until you feel comfortable to take 3-4 fingers.

Thirdly, LUBE! Lots and lots and lots of lube. Nothing is going anywhere if your anus and his dick are not covered in lube. Assholes aren't naturally lubricating, unlike vaginas, so you need lube for anything to happen.

Fourthly, breathe and take it slow. When he's penetrating you for the first time, take it slow, breathe and relax. Your instinct will be to clench your hole shut. Ensure that you relax, specifically your anus.

Fifth, ensure constant communication. Keep talking to him. If its not comfortable or you need him to slow down, tell him. Communication is key. It may not be sexy, but its important to ensuring you have a good time.

And sixth, not as important, but helpful, position. The position you get fucked in can be helpful. Depending on the shape of his dick, whether you go doggy or missionary can help make it more comfortable. Riding him is a good way to ensure that you are in control of how much dick you're taking at any one time, so it can be very helpful.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 553

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 22nd January, 2018, 1:46 am

MagicalTeen21 wrote:So, im currently a 15 year old and im going to have my first Anal experience with a 18 year old soon.
I am willing to do this and have been thinking about being in this position since i was 14 years old.
Im hoping someone could give me some advice on when he goes for my ass when were together.j
I am going to be sucking his cock and having fun with that, i have sucked cock before and its a nice experience.

While i was sucking some cock i was asked if i wanted to be topped and it was my first time. He wanted me to ride him and so we were in his car, he laid back, and i got above him. We put the condom on lubed it abit and when he was trying to get it in my ass it was super duper painful and never got in one tiny bit so we stoped.

*Sees 15 year old and first anal experience*
*Sees his way to the door*
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 385

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 22nd January, 2018, 7:06 am

wolbre04 wrote:
MagicalTeen21 wrote:So, im currently a 15 year old and im going to have my first Anal experience with a 18 year old soon.

*Sees 15 year old and first anal experience*
*Sees his way to the door*

Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 114

Unread postby Dolly » 22nd January, 2018, 10:04 pm

You're being exploited and this is illegal.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 807

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 22nd January, 2018, 10:24 pm

Dolly wrote:You're being exploited and this is illegal.

Age of consent is a thing and you're not at it yet, he can get in serious hot water if someone else finds out so I think it would be best to wait until youre 16
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 23rd January, 2018, 9:09 am

I mean, he hasn't really given us enough information to determine if he's being "exploited." You're making an assumption based on his age, without knowing his level of maturity or the nature of the relationship (which may well be exploitative). It is, however, illegal; that can be said with certainty.

But honestly, he's probably going to have sex whatever and, this in mind, should absolutely be encouraged to follow Jesse's advice. It's excellent.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 774

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd January, 2018, 11:17 am

JonathanT88 wrote:

I mean, he hasn't really given us enough information to determine if he's being "exploited." You're making an assumption based on his age, without knowing his level of maturity or the nature of the relationship (which may well be exploitative). It is, however, illegal; that can be said with certainty.

But honestly, he's probably going to have sex whatever and, this in mind, should absolutely be encouraged to follow Jesse's advice. It's excellent.

I don't think he needs to give us any information beyond his post imho. Look at the way he worded his post, and again, his age, and tell me that he's probably super mature for his age. He is probably very impulsive, and hasn't really thought this through. While you can say "it's gonna happen anyways so just make sure to be smart", your post reads to me as "It's illegal but who cares, go get boned by an adult man when you're a young teen". Soz Jon, and nothing personal, but that irked the hell out of me and I think it wasn't worded well at all (despite having good intentions)
The idea of sex is in no way foreign to most young teens, but usually it's the thought of it happening and not actually doing it. Unless of course it's different there and Scottish girls are raising children by 16
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby Dolly » 23rd January, 2018, 3:31 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

I don't think he needs to give us any information beyond his post imho. Look at the way he worded his post, and again, his age, and tell me that he's probably super mature for his age. He is probably very impulsive, and hasn't really thought this through. While you can say "it's gonna happen anyways so just make sure to be smart", your post reads to me as "It's illegal but who cares, go get boned by an adult man when you're a young teen". Soz Jon, and nothing personal, but that irked the hell out of me and I think it wasn't worded well at all (despite having good intentions)
The idea of sex is in no way foreign to most young teens, but usually it's the thought of it happening and not actually doing it. Unless of course it's different there and Scottish girls are raising children by 16

The fact that the partner wants to make him his 'slave' is evidence enough tbh. The minimum age of consent is no less than 16 in any American state, so it is illegal unless his state has an age range in which sex is legal between adults and minors.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 23rd January, 2018, 4:23 pm

wolbre04 wrote:I don't think he needs to give us any information beyond his post imho. Look at the way he worded his post, and again, his age, and tell me that he's probably super mature for his age. He is probably very impulsive, and hasn't really thought this through. While you can say "it's gonna happen anyways so just make sure to be smart", your post reads to me as "It's illegal but who cares, go get boned by an adult man when you're a young teen". Soz Jon, and nothing personal, but that irked the hell out of me and I think it wasn't worded well at all (despite having good intentions)

Meh, having spent coming on 5 years on GTF I'm more than aware that "young teens" will have sex if the opportunity is presented to them, and frequently with those a few years older than them. Often, this passes without trauma, so I don't wish to pass judgement on someone I don't know, particularly when they're taking the sensible step of finding advice so as to increase effect and safety. Most of my Scottish friends (though generally female) had lost their virginities by the age of 16.

I just object to "the law" being held up as some kind of universal moral standard. In much of Europe the age of consent is set at 15, and the user is conceivably closer to the arbitrary cut-off set by his US than he is to the age of 15 itself. The OP seems willing, at no point have I been given the impression he is being presented with false information and we can get as angry as we like about the notion of "slavery" but it's clearly just an OTT reference to kinky/rough sex, which is nothing new. Certainly, when the OP told the other boy that it was uncomfortable last time, he seems to have been willing to stop and respect the OP's youth and inexperience.

That said, the 18 year old is stupid given the potential legal repercussions and the OP is reckless for willingly subjecting the guy to that risk, but they're already had what the law considers "intercourse," and doing it twice is no more illegal than doing it once. You can tell him this is stupid as many times as you like, but his mentality is clearly such that it's not going to make a difference. He might as well have safe, comfortable sex.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd January, 2018, 4:46 pm

I entirely agree with Jon on this. However, this topic wasn't made to cast judgement on someone, it was to ask advice from more experienced people.

@MagicalTeen, Jesse has some excellent advice. I'd just like to focus a bit more on how you phrased your post - From the tone, it obviously seems as though your potential partner plans to be the dominant one. Rough sex can absolutely be fun, but unless you're very comfortable with him I would not suggest it for a first thing. It'd be easy for someone to get carried away in the moment and if you're unprepared then there is the chance it'd be painful or a bad experience for you. Seriously, Jesse is right on how it could damage you - Sex can be kind of forceful, and even if you have plenty of lube, you can tear something. It's not the end of the world, but it's not super fun either.

Positioning is important, and you being above is a good shout - It lets you control things, and stop if it becomes painful. Hopefully your guy is fully understanding of that. Oh, and don't rush straight for sex - Foreplay is important in getting yourself ready for it, and relaxing your body. Make sure you have some condoms too, that goes without saying.

After a quick google, this guide seems pretty comprehensive and covers a lot of what Jesse said but a bit more in depth - https://www.maleq.org/how-to-have-anal-sex-for-the-first-time/
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 121

Unread postby MagicalTeen21 » 23rd January, 2018, 9:13 pm

Calcifer wrote:I entirely agree with Jon on this. However, this topic wasn't made to cast judgement on someone, it was to ask advice from more experienced people.

@MagicalTeen, Jesse has some excellent advice. I'd just like to focus a bit more on how you phrased your post - From the tone, it obviously seems as though your potential partner plans to be the dominant one. Rough sex can absolutely be fun, but unless you're very comfortable with him I would not suggest it for a first thing. It'd be easy for someone to get carried away in the moment and if you're unprepared then there is the chance it'd be painful or a bad experience for you. Seriously, Jesse is right on how it could damage you - Sex can be kind of forceful, and even if you have plenty of lube, you can tear something. It's not the end of the world, but it's not super fun either.

Positioning is important, and you being above is a good shout - It lets you control things, and stop if it becomes painful. Hopefully your guy is fully understanding of that. Oh, and don't rush straight for sex - Foreplay is important in getting yourself ready for it, and relaxing your body. Make sure you have some condoms too, that goes without saying.

After a quick google, this guide seems pretty comprehensive and covers a lot of what Jesse said but a bit more in depth - https://www.maleq.org/how-to-have-anal-sex-for-the-first-time/

Thanks for this advice, ill be sure to talk to him abit amd see how it goes. And my plan was for abit of foreplay since the beginning tbh.
MagicalTeen21

Likes received: 1

Unread postby Dolly » 23rd January, 2018, 9:15 pm

this is sad
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 23rd January, 2018, 9:17 pm

Dolly wrote:this is sad

God darn European liberals, eh? Selling kids into sex slavery. :lol:
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby Dolly » 23rd January, 2018, 9:31 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:

God darn European liberals, eh? Selling kids into sex slavery. :lol:

no, a kid being abused for sex by a far more experienced adult when it's almost unquestionably illegal. raging hormones and the hookup scene within the gay community aren't helping.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd January, 2018, 9:36 pm

Me and Dolly are temples of morality here and we get told off. Sad!
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd January, 2018, 10:16 pm

Me and Dolly watching this thread:

Americans Watching in Disbelief

Immoral Europeans (Sad!)
ImageImageImageImage