Asking my straight friend to experiment

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Asking my straight friend to experiment

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 11th February, 2018, 1:22 am

First of all, let me start with this needs to be a frank and mature discussion.
So I've known this guy for about a year and we've become best friends. He says he's straight but I think he's not telling the entire truth and whether he's hiding it or if he really doesn't know or even if I'm making this whole thing up I can't help but wonder if it isn't all just black and white but there may be a little bit of grey. I've been wondering this and observing him for about a year and like most male straight-gay relationships he gives off mixed signals. So I think it would be most logical to put away my lovey-dovey, schoolboy crush on him... at least for now... and see how he responds to asking him to experiment. Obviously, my hopes are too be successful, not make him gay, but experiment with him. He can see if he's into it, I can see if I'm into it. Plus it would put some of my frustrations to ease. It should also be noted that I do not think asking him would put our friendship in jeopardy as we have already been through a lot together. Plus, he's cool with me being gay so that's good. I know he is seeing a girl so maybe I should wait till they're done, however long that may be (he never keeps a girlfriend long lol)

I just need help with how to go about asking him. Where should I ask him? When should I ask him? What should I say? Then, if he says he will, or if he is curious, I'm not sure what to do. Never had sex before. Do I start with kissing and ask him if he's comfortable moving forward or should I just start blowing him? Any advice? Experiences? I'd love any help I can get.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Re: Asking my straight friend to experiment

Unread postby ggblk4 » 25th February, 2018, 4:17 am

Got exact same situation, but I know this guy since forever.
ggblk4

Unread postby Dolly » 25th February, 2018, 10:21 am

If he says he's straight, it's best to take him at his weird. It would be incredibly awkward if a girl friend randomly asked to experiment knowing I'm gay. If you're absolutely certain it won't ruin the friendship, which I predict it will, I suppose it can't hurt to ask. Do so after his relationship is over if at all.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 807

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 1st March, 2018, 12:33 am

Dolly wrote:If he says he's straight, it's best to take him at his weird. It would be incredibly awkward if a girl friend randomly asked to experiment knowing I'm gay. If you're absolutely certain it won't ruin the friendship, which I predict it will, I suppose it can't hurt to ask. Do so after his relationship is over if at all.

This guy is my best friend, and I think he's willing. Just gotta figure out how and when.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Unread postby Wayde » 3rd March, 2018, 7:22 pm

I don't know of a good way to ask, because it genuinely sounds like a terrible idea. If he wants to experiment, then he will. I would personally be a little insulted if a girl (who knew I was gay) asked me to experiment with her, as if I don't trust her enough to tell her the truth. Don't risk a friendship over your obvious crush on him. Honestly, it kind of sounds like the gay equivalent of the straight male fantasy of turning a lesbian straight. If he says he's straight, believe him until he says otherwise. You don't want people questioning whether or not you are really gay, so don't be a hypocrite and question whether he's really straight. But thats just my opinion, so take it or leave it :tea:
Wayde
A Witty User Titleā„¢

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 30

Recently active