is he that into me? or what

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

is he that into me? or what

Unread postby frank123 » 26th February, 2018, 12:08 pm

this is my best friend,we have known each other for over 5 yrs, he is straight and am kind of bi(he thinks am straight too),i have real feelings for him,we are both virgins(not sexed a girl or guy),we are both 20 yrs old. we live an unfriendly gay environment,i tell him cooked up stories of gay encounters to know his thoughts on gays,but he tells me to avoid such personnalities.he always wants me to be by his side even in doing his chores,going out to buy things he sometimes hold my hand or my fingers as we walk through the streets,but me being a bit shy type,tend to find what to do to seperate our hands,sometimes he wants us to bath together,but i tend to be shy and i will find an excuse not to follow him to bath. he has been like a brother to me,i love him,we have never kissed or pecked each other. sometimes i begin to think he is a bit gay,we are still with our parents,i really want him. we also avoid beer and super alcoholic drinks. please what should i do?
frank123

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: is he that into me? or what

Unread postby Dolly » 26th February, 2018, 1:49 pm

Sorry, but there is nothing to suggest he is gay. He sounds completely straight to me and you should assume that unless he does something obviously gay. Best of luck. :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby Gavin » 26th February, 2018, 1:52 pm

Dolly wrote:Sorry, but there is nothing to suggest he is gay. He sounds completely straight to me and you should assume that unless he does something obviously gay. Best of luck. :)

was it the bath part that brought you to that conclusion?
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 191

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
10 / 14

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Koiol11 » 6th March, 2018, 7:47 pm

I think he is straight cus if he’s willing to have a bath with you then it means that he doesn’t feel any attraction towards you. If he did then he most likely would be shy about stuff like that and worried he might get aroused so I wouldn’t suggest that you confess your feelings because it might make things awkward.
Koiol11

Likes received: 5

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 6th March, 2018, 8:09 pm

Koiol11 wrote:I think he is straight cus if he’s willing to have a bath with you then it means that he doesn’t feel any attraction towards you. If he did then he most likely would be shy about stuff like that and worried he might get aroused so I wouldn’t suggest that you confess your feelings because it might make things awkward.

I have never asked someone to bathe with me that is straight
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Recently active