My Next Move...?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

My Next Move...?

Unread postby Cypher123 » 26th February, 2018, 9:48 pm

*slams my hands on a table and screeches*
Yes, the guide helped but I need more help!

Okay, before I go on, I should inform you that I'm taken. But since it's only a LDR as of now, I don't tell everything to my bf... although I should, I don't.

Anyways, I have a friend who I've grown quite close to even though I've only known him for about 5 months. I think he's cute and I'm trying to analyze what to do.

I haven't:
-Gotten his view on homosexuality,
-Gotten his sexuality (idk if he's straight, orrrrr...),
-Told him I'm bi.

After we graduate 8th grade, I'm pretty sure we won't see each other again (he's going to an engineering school for HS). So if our friendship becomes a little weird after I tell him... live and learn, right? We'll most likely never cross paths again.

I've tried expressing my love for him in a poem, but he stayed completely ignorant to the fact I was talking about him. I've been sweet to him, done things for him, and called him things like fabulous and perfect. I've made 3 more poems that are more direct in hopes he'll get the gist of it. But however, if he still doesn't get it, I want to tell him directly.

Should I:
A) Pull him into a corner (In a friendly manner) and tell him,
B) Shove him into the bathroom to tell him, or
C) Not tell him at all?
D) Or ask a few questions/make a few jokes leading up to it and then tell him?

Should I be very direct and dramatic? Should I be subtle enough for him to understand after given time? Should I add physical spice?

I hope this is enough info to receive at least some advice. I typed this up on my 2DS lmfao, so typing an essay about this would be a nightmare.
Also, P.S: His name is Caedmon. The most beautiful name I've heard <3
-Mason

EDIT: Okay, for the record, I'm not exactly looking to start a relationship with Caedmon. I just want to tell him what I think of him and move on.
Last edited by Cypher123 on 13th March, 2018, 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We all remember those days when we tripped and got away with it...
Now we can't play it smooth since everyone teases everyone with any chance they get.
Cypher123

First name: Mason

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: My Next Move...?

Unread postby Dolly » 26th February, 2018, 11:03 pm

1. Stop acting like a cunt and either end the relationship with your current "boyfriend" or respect the relationship you have now.
2. Just tell him you fancy him. You don't need to slam or corner anyone and be dramatic; he'll be creeped out, not enamored.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th February, 2018, 1:31 am

I think trying to push him up against a bathroom stall or corner to tell him (and I assume kiss?) sounds like a recipe for disaster and the negatives far outweigh the positives if you don't know whether he likes you back or not.
And as Dolly said, make a choice between one of the two - the LDR or Caedmon
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Unread postby Amadeus » 27th February, 2018, 6:27 am

Just ask for his view on homosexuals or make a joke about it. Then you might get your answer on what sexuality he has.
And if he is bi or homosexual, show him the bathroom or something, always works.
No way to contact me anymore. I'm out.
Amadeus
Go Gay Or Go Home

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 15

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cypher123 » 27th February, 2018, 7:01 pm

Dolly wrote:1. Stop acting like a cunt and either end the relationship with your current "boyfriend" or respect the relationship you have now.

Uhm, one second, I'm just trying to figure out how to tell my friend I have slighted affections for him (I mean, I haven't known him that long, and it's not like I want this to become more than "I fancy you and I want you to know," but I don't want to not tell him)... A little much, eh?

Dolly wrote:2. Just tell him you fancy him. You don't need to slam or corner anyone and be dramatic; he'll be creeped out, not enamored.

/s

wolbre04 wrote:And as Dolly said, make a choice between one of the two - the LDR or Caedmon

I'm trying, it's hard ;-;
They're both so amazing

Amadeus wrote:Just ask for his view on homosexuals or make a joke about it. Then you might get your answer on what sexuality he has.

Hmm... should work, honestly.
Now we can't play it smooth since everyone teases everyone with any chance they get.
Cypher123

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 27th February, 2018, 9:18 pm

If you're having to pick, then it seems like you don't seem to truly value your LDR.

Situations like yours are the reason why I always say LDRs are always bad.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th February, 2018, 9:57 pm

LDRs are hard to maintain if you never meet each other, and have a hard time resisting temptation in your daily life if you encounter other guys
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Unread postby Cypher123 » 28th February, 2018, 2:58 pm

I have to edit my OG post -- there were a few important things I left out
Cypher123

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cypher123 » 19th March, 2018, 4:34 pm

I'm glad he took my bisexuality well. It didn't make anything awkward except for a few minutes after I told him.
Next is to tell him what I think of him. I'll only see him about 6 more times until we most likely never see each other ever again...
Cypher123

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active