I feel creeped out by myself haha

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I feel creeped out by myself haha

Unread postby bisexualbuddy » 27th February, 2018, 6:00 am

I realized I'm bi, but now I want to blow someone. Weird cause I'm like 14 almost 15 but like I was thinking about asking my straight friend if I can blow him. I think it might ruin our friendship though I'm not sure. What do I do help just keep this to myself and don't be a creep? That's probably the best option. I don't know if he would let me blow him or if it would just be weird and ruin our friendship. I don't want a relationship with him, just want to give someone a blowjob and figured blowing a friend would be the easiest. It seems like maybe he'd be chill with a just no strings attached blowjob but on the other hand I have no idea. What do I do I don't want to be a creep about it or ruin our friendship.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this shit.
bisexualbuddy

First name: Ethan

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I feel creeped out by myself haha

Unread postby swedeam » 27th February, 2018, 9:01 am

just find some random jo from school to blow, don't risk the friendship
Criminaly insane.
swedeam

First name: eli
Likes received: 10

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th February, 2018, 10:51 am

bisexualbuddy wrote:I realized I'm bi, but now I want to blow someone. Weird cause I'm like 14 almost 15 but like I was thinking about asking my straight friend if I can blow him. I think it might ruin our friendship though I'm not sure. What do I do help just keep this to myself and don't be a creep? That's probably the best option. I don't know if he would let me blow him or if it would just be weird and ruin our friendship. I don't want a relationship with him, just want to give someone a blowjob and figured blowing a friend would be the easiest. It seems like maybe he'd be chill with a just no strings attached blowjob but on the other hand I have no idea. What do I do I don't want to be a creep about it or ruin our friendship.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this shit.

Well you're 14 and you're interested in your straight friend. It's prolly gonna creep him out and be a mess
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Unread postby Dolly » 27th February, 2018, 3:59 pm

when i was 14 i was playing video games and making youtube skits......
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby bisexualbuddy » 28th February, 2018, 2:18 am

Thanks everyone I'll just keep it to myself don't want to risk the friendship :)

also just to be clear not really interested in him just want to blow someone i guess lol
bisexualbuddy

First name: Ethan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active