how to tell my brother his fiancé is cheating without coming out?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

how to tell my brother his fiancé is cheating without coming out?

Unread postby ausboy93 » 1st March, 2018, 4:47 pm

Basically, my brother is in a really bad relationship where his partner openly has told me he wears the pants in their relationship, treats him like his dog, etc. and though I tell my brother this, he still takes his side which has affected our relationship and caused us to stop speaking. I guess if this is what he wants, I should be happy for him.

His partner is not from Australia. Since they are both broke as fuck, and as the other guy's parents don't support him financially, my parents financially support their relationship.. you've got no fucking clue how expensive residency visas are here!

The other day I was on grindr and happened to see my brother's partner there! His profile states he's single and looking for fun.. yet they're engaged. I got one of my friends to chat him up to see what he was looking for there and easily stated he was looking to hook up.

I'm not out to my brother nor my family and don't feel ready to be out. but I feel he should know his partner's intentions. Especially since it's not only affecting him but also my family financially. What should I do? How can I tell him?
embrasse-moi puisque je t'appartiens
Felicity Shagwell ("Shagwell" by name, "Shag-very-well" by reputation)
PM me! Ask for my skype, whatsapp or snapchat :)
ausboy93

Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: how to tell my brother his fiancé is cheating without coming out?

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 1st March, 2018, 6:48 pm

My friend had a similar situation with his parents, his dad had anger issues and he didn't want to tell his mom that his father was cheating due to fear of being hurt (His dad was very controlling of the mom) so he mailed something to her workplace for her. Maybe you could not include the address it came from and only include the receivers address (not sure if you can do that in AUS, but you can in the US).
Maybe send him a letter or something and screenshot a pic of his grindr
Not sure how feasible this is for you
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Unread postby Dolly » 1st March, 2018, 10:57 pm

Have one of your friends get in contact with your brother and message him something along the lines of:

"Hey, I'm one of XYZ's friends and he mentioned that you're getting engaged. I don't know how else to put this, but it seems like he's cheating on you since I saw him on Grindr. I'm really sorry; please don't tell XYZ because I'm not out.

*insert screenshot*"
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Unread postby Togetik » 4th March, 2018, 2:25 am

Dolly wrote:Have one of your friends get in contact with your brother and message him something along the lines of:

"Hey, I'm one of XYZ's friends and he mentioned that you're getting engaged. I don't know how else to put this, but it seems like he's cheating on you since I saw him on Grindr. I'm really sorry; please don't tell XYZ because I'm not out.

*insert screenshot*"

If your friend(s) aren't comfortable doing this (It's a great idea), you can just do it yourself and claim your friend found him on there or something.
Togetik

Likes received: 95

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active