Help?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Help?

Unread postby marching.gay » 1st March, 2018, 7:35 pm

So i found out my girlfriend was letting this other girl think that they were a thing. Idk if this counts as cheating?? I mean i broke up with her( because it hurt my feelings) but now all of her friends are attacking me saying that it's unfair of me to do that. I need serious advice, like, did I do the right thing?
marching.gay

First name: Andrea
Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Help?

Unread postby Lochlan » 1st March, 2018, 7:48 pm

I wouldn't say it's cheating, but it's still worth breaking up over. Your girlfriend was playing with this other girl's feelings and that's just a totally shitty thing to do.

Her friends are attacking you because they're her friends, and they'll believe whatever she tells them. Take no notice, surround yourself with good friends and move on from toxic people like that :heart:
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 280

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
5 / 28

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: Help?

Unread postby Dolly » 1st March, 2018, 8:19 pm

I would say that's cheating and yes you were right to break up with her.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 845

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
0 / 28

Recently active