Gays to become partially straight if want

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Gays to become partially straight if want

Unread postby m0nk3y » 24th January, 2018, 3:33 am

Hey.

I'm a bisexual.

I realized that if all thought and spoken word is focused on a girl wrathfully, it's possible, for me at least, to get an erection for the opposite sex.

I think it's good that through this means I can be partially straight and maybe have a kid.

Does it work for you?

By the way I'm only doing this sometimes, I can't roar wrathfully all the time, but I consider becoming conditioned and maybe seeing a girl. Rooo roo roo.
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y

Likes received: 7

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Gays to become partially straight if want

Unread postby Auralnauts » 24th January, 2018, 4:35 am

What?

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby m0nk3y » 24th January, 2018, 4:47 am

Auralnauts wrote:What?

Where you talk but when you talk you do wrathfully (because your gay) for the opposite gender. Just subliminal focus on gender dynamics, no need to 'aim' or anything.
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y

Likes received: 7

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby nab21 » 24th January, 2018, 6:21 am

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying?
Popularite Season 4 Champions - Proudly #TeamAdele Team Vice Captain
House Cup 2016 Champions - Vice Captain of Team Middle Earth

ImageImage
nab21
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Likes received: 24

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Popularité League Winner

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 24th January, 2018, 7:31 am

m0nk3y wrote:I realized that if all thought and spoken word is focused on a girl wrathfully

wrathful
ˈrɒθfʊl,ˈrɒθf(ə)l,ˈrɔːθfʊl,ˈrɔːθf(ə)l/Submit
adjectiveliterary
full of or characterized by intense anger.

Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 24th January, 2018, 10:16 am

m0nk3y wrote:
Hey.

I'm a bisexual.

I realized that if all thought and spoken word is focused on a girl wrathfully, it's possible, for me at least, to get an erection for the opposite sex.

I think it's good that through this means I can be partially straight and maybe have a kid.

Does it work for you?

By the way I'm only doing this sometimes, I can't roar wrathfully all the time, but I consider becoming conditioned and maybe seeing a girl. Rooo roo roo.

WAIT JUST ONE HOT SECOND HERE!
Aren't you bi so...... you're into women...???????
Lmfao I have no idea how lost in translation this got but also the word wrathfully means with passionate anger so I mean, that's gonna be one angry, super saiyan boner my dude lol
But in general,
What the hell have I just read

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 24th January, 2018, 10:25 am

m0nk3y wrote:
Hey.

I'm a bisexual.

Does it work for you?

I looked back at your posting history and I have to hand it to you, you have some very unique and confusing posts
I would suggest not roaring wrathfully all the time as well or women may be confused at your bizarre animal noises

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Sturgeon » 24th January, 2018, 11:06 am

titles sounds like a Fox News headline
Sturgeon
Road to Ruin

First name: Sam
Likes received: 166
Location: cool britannia (but also Lake District and Sheffield)

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 24th January, 2018, 11:09 am

Please resay ur msg in ur mother tongue because i dont understand you
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 159

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 24th January, 2018, 11:32 am

Sturgeon wrote:titles sounds like a Fox News headline

Or one from The Onion

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby George » 24th January, 2018, 12:00 pm

WHat is this unholy abomination
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 24th January, 2018, 2:10 pm

Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Wayde » 24th January, 2018, 5:12 pm

I'm not sure what your intended purpose of this thread actually was, but the way it comes across (likely due to extremely bad translation) is that, if mad enough at the female sex, it is possible to get an erection and have sex. You know how people say "making love"? Essentially, this would be "making hate". I don't know why you would go through such a backwards mentality just to have sex, but I guess, if someone pointed a gun at your head and said they'd kill you if you didn't have sex with a chick, it could work. I would not consider that a healthy environment to try and raise a kid in, though. Kids always do best in loving environments, and preferably with two parents. I would not advise raising a child in an environment where literally the only way you were able to get the girl pregnant is out of sheer hate for her. Raising a child as a single dad would be preferable to that kind of environment. Then again, none of that makes sense when you prefaced the thread with a disclaimer that you are bisexual. If you're really bi, you wouldn't need to go through that, because you would already feel attracted to the girl anyway.
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 24th January, 2018, 8:26 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
Sturgeon wrote:titles sounds like a Fox News headline

Or one from The Onion

perhaps CNN because this could very well be fake
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Cobalt » 25th January, 2018, 1:34 am

m0nk3y wrote:

Where you talk but when you talk you do wrathfully (because your gay) for the opposite gender. Just subliminal focus on gender dynamics, no need to 'aim' or anything.

Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 25th January, 2018, 2:40 am

m0nk3y wrote:

Can someone please talk wrathfully to me already :heart:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 25th January, 2018, 11:03 am

wolbre04 wrote:wrathfully

ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 126

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 26th January, 2018, 1:50 am

oh you're the guy who posted really weird posts about 4chan and ur nudes were pulled up ok
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 853

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 26th January, 2018, 7:52 am

Dolly wrote:oh you're the guy who posted really weird posts about 4chan and ur nudes were pulled up ok

OH YEAH!!!! I REMEMBER THAT.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby WinterIsHere » 30th January, 2018, 8:02 pm

I am probably the least experienced person to answer this but I don't think that's how it works.

First of all, "wrath" or any other violent approach should never be part of sexual encounters. Please, prioritize safety, hygiene and respect rather than engaging in experiments potentially dangerous to yourself or others. Any act of intimacy should be based on respect, consent, and affection for the other person and not at all on anger or resentment. Please keep this in mind.

If you identify as bisexual, you shouldn't need a excuse or reason to prefer one sex over the other. Know that you might like girls and guys but at different levels and that's okay. It's by definition what bisexuality is about.

If you find out you you are attracted to one sex only (regardless of male of female), there is only so much you can do and nothing really changes that.
I have tried so hard to like girls just to avoid having to confront myself on my being attracted to guys. It was a painful process that made me feel broken as I constantly fell short of my goals and expectations. As much as I tried, it just didn't work for me and even though I do not feel comfortable sharing my sexuality with my family (just yet), that's all right because I can stop hating myself for failing at something I shouldn't have started to begin with.

I don't think you can force yourself to like someone and even though it may seem scary, you don't have to. There's nothing wrong with you. Nothing in this world is set in stone, preferences change, you might discover a new part of yourself. If you end up falling in love with the opposite sex, that's great. If you have a crush exclusively on the same sex, just as great.

Just make sure to stay safe, take care of yourself and others and everything will work out.
WinterIsHere

First name: Caron
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Next

Recently active