GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, Anonymous Confessions and Ethan

Unread postby Jacketh » 12th February, 2018, 12:03 pm

Jacketh

Likes received: 909

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Krists » 12th February, 2018, 12:10 pm

Woollyhoolly wrote:
Krists wrote:
Woollyhoolly wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #633 wrote:temi is nice and all but he is so lazy and a shit mod

I wholeheartedly agree.

#Juan4bestmod

While jon was getting of his tits in madrid i banned ethan, and i did mafia stuff! I can’t spend 25h of each day on gtf when i also have work school and other extra curricular activities...

Thanks for calling me nice tho :awesome:

I have to agree with that submission. I don't know about that lazy part but you aren't really representing mod team very well because your behavior isn't that great.

1. Krists i dont think we've ever spoken, let alone been online at the same time. which leads me to
2. What behaviour are you talking about? And how did you hear this? Because eventho i might be a tad blunt sometimes, i dont see how my behaviour is bad not that great

Oh, I am online a lot. I read a lot, listen a lot. I have been in tinychat when you have been there. I am sure you were a great CA but somehow the way how you act and what you do doesn't seem like something what mod should do.You are a mod and you are 17 years old and you discuss your and Oli's old nudes in Tinychat. That isn't just that. I have seen a lot of professional mods in the past of GTF and I, as a person who doesnt know you but have seen your actions, feel like you don't represent GTF Staff from the best side. But I totally don't think that you are a bad person overall, you seem to have a great personality.
Krists
Mr Bob's Husband

Likes received: 10

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Felicia » 12th February, 2018, 1:18 pm

scottnesss wrote:
Submission #643 wrote:'GTF does not tolerate harassment.. unless it's Scott heheee'..
For real though, why does Scott have the right to be a fucking dickhead 24/7 and not get pulled up by it. And when someone actually says something about him, the mods just say 'Oh it's scott leave him be'. Him bullying Fadi earlier today while leaving without any consequences is disgusting.

Hi there sweetheart! You must be new here! Let me lay it down for you.

If you think Im being a "fucking dickhead", come right ahead and say it to me darling, if you'd rather we kept things just between us gurls, my PM's are always open for those requiring an education; not only in the art of bitchcraft, but in what constitutes "bullying". Let's disect your statement shall we? First, if im being a bitch towards you, im either roasting you so hard you cast your own shade, or you deserve it. For example:

If im calling Nostalgia a "fucking creep" and that "I thought i told you never to speak to me again?", the reason im being a Bitch, is because that boy saves photos of people he doesnt know, then sends the person in the photo, their own photo....

If Im saying "KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS" in reference to your use of specific emoji's, then its a joke. If im calling you a "gayby", it's because you're a gayby. and if you're taking offense at that, then congratulations, you proved my point. Grow a pair.
Now, have we spotted the difference? If not, come off anon sweetie and I'll happily give you some tuition x

Moving on to Fadi... If the boy can't handle a little Mariah reference every now and then, and a little joke referencing a recent GTFess about him, then that's his own problem, not mine. However, we shouldn't speak for others now, should we? As far as I understood, judging by the reactions in voicechat last night, everyone of them including Fadi, got the references. But, if your issue is infact to do with my calling Fadi "Irrelevent", then you really need to pay more attention babe, and ask the mods which one changed his Discord User to "irrelevent newfag" last night.

Now as I say darling, If you have any issues whatsoever, don't ever feel that you can't come to me personally about them. Unless I hate you. In which case, I emplore you to come to me with them; I revel in shutting a biatch down. :heart:

Love and kisses xo

Why the fuck do you call out my name? This has nothing to do with me and I don’t want to be associated with this post. That confesion was about Fadi and no one else.

If you’ve got problems with me, send me a PM, amigo.
“I am one with the Force. The Force is with me”
― Chirrut Îmwe
Felicia
Formerly Nostalgia

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 7

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hohenidoom » 12th February, 2018, 1:21 pm

stab a bitch, scrott x
Fear God and Dread nought
Hohenidoom
High Church and Hard Brexit

Likes received: 57

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby scottnesss » 12th February, 2018, 1:30 pm

Nostalgia wrote:
scottnesss wrote:-snip-

Why the fuck do you call out my name? This has nothing to do with me and I don’t want to be associated with this post. That confesion was about Fadi and no one else.

If you’ve got problems with me, send me a PM, amigo.

I'm using you as an example; in a similar fashion to how you used the photo of George and I for your weird satisfaction.
I don't need to PM you. You know my problems with you already.

Maybe learn how to read an entire post before zooming in on your name :wasteland:
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 186

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 12th February, 2018, 2:32 pm

Submission #644 wrote:BOOM

Faggotwar

There everything is
shit

0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
again fags old and new will SCREAM

Battledrums Slamming

hurry running hurry running hurry RUNNING

STOP!

drama in the spotlight whores snakes throw themselves on honest
gays the community shakes the forum shakes

The honour shakes get along
or leave discord

Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 702

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Krists » 12th February, 2018, 2:42 pm

Is this a new clue for Year Cup? :squint:
Krists
Mr Bob's Husband

Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 12th February, 2018, 2:45 pm

Kaspar wrote:

Faggotwar

There everything is
shit

0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Battledrums Slamming

STOP!

or leave discord

I love it. It's so extra.
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 102

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby boiii » 12th February, 2018, 2:56 pm

BucketTech wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

Faggotwar

There everything is
shit

Battledrums Slamming

STOP!

or leave discord

I love it. It's so extra.

it's a parody of a famous dutch poem.

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 12th February, 2018, 3:41 pm

Submission #645 wrote:I'm too scared to admit to anyone that I'm questioning my sexuality again, and that I find it extremely terrifying

Don't be dearie x
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 379

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Fadi » 12th February, 2018, 5:50 pm

scottnesss wrote:
Submission #643 wrote:'GTF does not tolerate harassment.. unless it's Scott heheee'..
For real though, why does Scott have the right to be a fucking dickhead 24/7 and not get pulled up by it. And when someone actually says something about him, the mods just say 'Oh it's scott leave him be'. Him bullying Fadi earlier today while leaving without any consequences is disgusting.

Hi there sweetheart! You must be new here! Let me lay it down for you.

If you think Im being a "fucking dickhead", come right ahead and say it to me darling, if you'd rather we kept things just between us gurls, my PM's are always open for those requiring an education; not only in the art of bitchcraft, but in what constitutes "bullying". Let's disect your statement shall we? First, if im being a bitch towards you, im either roasting you so hard you cast your own shade, or you deserve it. For example:

If im calling Nostalgia a "fucking creep" and that "I thought i told you never to speak to me again?", the reason im being a Bitch, is because that boy saves photos of people he doesnt know, then sends the person in the photo, their own photo....

If Im saying "KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS" in reference to your use of specific emoji's, then its a joke. If im calling you a "gayby", it's because you're a gayby. and if you're taking offense at that, then congratulations, you proved my point. Grow a pair.
Now, have we spotted the difference? If not, come off anon sweetie and I'll happily give you some tuition x

Moving on to Fadi... If the boy can't handle a little Mariah reference every now and then, and a little joke referencing a recent GTFess about him, then that's his own problem, not mine. However, we shouldn't speak for others now, should we? As far as I understood, judging by the reactions in voicechat last night, everyone of them including Fadi, got the references. But, if your issue is infact to do with my calling Fadi "Irrelevent", then you really need to pay more attention babe, and ask the mods which one changed his Discord User to "irrelevent newfag" last night.

Now as I say darling, If you have any issues whatsoever, don't ever feel that you can't come to me personally about them. Unless I hate you. In which case, I emplore you to come to me with them; I revel in shutting a biatch down. :heart:

Love and kisses xo

If I can handle arabic society I can handle anything xo

But honeslty I was never offended by Scott and I did get the reference

I was just shocked at first because he was direct which made me a little tinsy bit upset and I wasn’t ready but I quickly learned to accomodate myself to him being him and liked him at the end :p
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Example » 12th February, 2018, 6:05 pm

I question my sexuality all the time whoever said that
im not even gay anymore
you can do and be whatever you want
you can label yourself to simplify it but it doesnt set it in stone
i always tell everyone different sexualities whatever i feel that day lmao
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 663

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 12th February, 2018, 6:10 pm

kyler turns bi if a woman offers him Burger King
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 853

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby scottnesss » 12th February, 2018, 7:12 pm

Dolly wrote:kyler turns bi if a woman offers him Burger King

An offer of Canada Club turns him Poly
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 186

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 12th February, 2018, 8:22 pm

Sokol wrote:

Oh it's scott, leave him be.

No, honestly, this sounds like the whole Pity debate. Scott might be kind of harsh at times, but he doesn't mean any harm. He hardly bullies people, he's just straight to the point when it comes to his opinion, and that's fine.
He would say to people what you're saying anonymously on here.

Yeah this definitely sounds like a certain banned member we all know but hey :tea:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 171

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:10 am

Submission #646 wrote:I wasted my 2000th post on mafia so I'll be a bitch on here without anyone knowing who I am. Here we go! Wow I have the hots for Ethan so imma keep bitching about him without anyone knowing even though he's basically irrelevant and always have been and never ever let whatever he did go! EEEEEEVVVVVVER. and wow like um the current mods are shitty theyre so shitty, the mods were never shitty back in my day, expect for Jack, JT, Joe, Des, Jon, and whoever else was a mod except for Morgan since he was amazing and whoever anyone else was pissy at that week. Did I mention Ethan? Yeah he's mean so is Scott we should just ban anyone who's been on the forum pre 2016 except for George since he's amazing for some reason now.
Sincerely yours
Sig (yes I was super bored in case you couldn't tell)

Seems accurate. :clap3:
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 379

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby George » 13th February, 2018, 7:15 am

i'll take that as a vote of confidence in me, its good enough
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 13th February, 2018, 8:55 am

That was a very fast turn around.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 13th February, 2018, 3:34 pm

guys post some spicy stufffff
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 159

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 13th February, 2018, 3:35 pm

Submission 646 wrote:

It's much more difficult to meet new people or become part of a conversation as it was on flash chat.
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 159

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active