GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby Calcifer » 12th March, 2018, 12:34 pm

Hierax wrote:They weren't Gods, they were just as trashy as we are.

Probably part of the reason why the old mods were so well liked is because they'd been around for ages, and a lot of the oldfags (like me) are nostalgic. They were modded when we were most active, so we obviously are biased towards them.

I'm sure when time comes and years have passed, people will say be saying how they miss you lot.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 126

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 12th March, 2018, 12:54 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #749 wrote:I wanna date Mati but he lives far away and isn't into me like that.

Fadi?

Wasn’t me but relatable to a small degree ngl
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th March, 2018, 4:10 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #750 wrote:Someone: *makes a confession*
Brennan: I'M ROXXXY ANDREWS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BABY THAT'S WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE WAS A BITCH ON SEASON 5 NOW I'M GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT GIVE ME A SEWING CHALLENGE AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU LIKE I'M FULL OF TRICKS BABY JUST LIKE ON HALLOWEEN ROOM FULL OF MONSTERS AND IT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM I HAVE TO GET THIS RIGHT SO YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOT LIKE MY COMEDY I'M KILLING ON THIS RHYME

WHERE MY PEOPLE AT???

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IS THIS A DRAG (no pun intended) I HAVENT PUT ON MY SJW SHOES IN AWHILE

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 12th March, 2018, 4:42 pm

Submission #751 wrote:Pity isn't "bullying" Influp, but tbh Influp needs it - might given him some character...

:dunno:
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Hierax » 12th March, 2018, 4:47 pm

Submission #752 wrote:some fags need to learn to have a conversation that doesn't start with them just randomly talking about boring details about themselves in the middle of a an unrelated discussion...

You talking about me?
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 12th March, 2018, 8:55 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #745 wrote:The best house cup was 2016. The scandal of Air Nation, and the fact that Fire Nation was the best.

I feel ya

Fake New, Earth Kingdom was hands down the best we stayed active for the longest, and our captain was matty.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby scottnesss » 12th March, 2018, 9:21 pm

Submission #752 wrote:some fags need to learn to have a conversation that doesn't start with them just randomly talking about boring details about themselves in the middle of a an unrelated discussion...

Just @Influp next time, okay? x
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 186

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Example » 12th March, 2018, 9:29 pm

Brennan: I'M ROXXXY ANDREWS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BABY THAT'S WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE WAS A BITCH ON SEASON 5 NOW I'M GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT GIVE ME A SEWING CHALLENGE AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU LIKE I'M FULL OF TRICKS BABY JUST LIKE ON HALLOWEEN ROOM FULL OF MONSTERS AND IT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM I HAVE TO GET THIS RIGHT SO YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOT LIKE MY COMEDY I'M KILLING ON THIS RHYME

oh my god
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 663

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th March, 2018, 10:05 pm

Sig wrote:
Hierax wrote:
Submission #745 wrote:The best house cup was 2016. The scandal of Air Nation, and the fact that Fire Nation was the best.

I feel ya

Fake New, Earth Kingdom was hands down the best we stayed active for the longest, and our captain was matty.

pretty sure you mean house cup 2015, because 2016 was the year team besteros was robbed
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th March, 2018, 10:10 pm

Example wrote:

oh my god

I know its from drag race but is this a drag or a compliment

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th March, 2018, 10:27 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
Example wrote:

oh my god

you be the judge
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th March, 2018, 10:41 pm

TheBrunswickian wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
Example wrote:

oh my god

you be the judge

I'm still lost as ever but she looks sassy so thanks?

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby KrisCross » 12th March, 2018, 10:53 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:*Roxxxy's verse*

I'm still lost as ever but she looks sassy so thanks?

KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 430

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 3:08 am

Hierax wrote:
Submission #747 wrote:@corey, @pity, @everyone else who says they hate the forum now. fucking leave then bitch. you bitch and bitch about the forum, the way its run, the culture of the people here now etc, yet you continue to come back and check it out and hang around and engage. make a fucking decision. either you hate it or you don't. just stop being fucking assholes about it

:clap3:

Eat my dick, cunt. Before you start spewing shit you know nothing about get your facts straight. I’ve never publicly voiced hate towards GTF, only the occasional distaste in private to people I can trust. Not once have I ever said I hate the forum. If you wanna come out from behind the screen and say it to my face we can talk it out like adults. If not, shut your mouth and know your place. You’re only saying this anonymously because you don’t have the balls to take the clap back
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 171

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 3:10 am

If anyone wants to talk shit do it to my FACE. At least JT had the balls to reply to me publicly. If you’re gonna be hidden behind a screen stay hidden and shut up x
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 13th March, 2018, 3:16 am

easy connor he probably didnt mean it that way ;)

RUN ANONYMOUS RUN!

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Example » 13th March, 2018, 4:59 am

It’s not that the old mods were better it’s that the community was better
People had a community to work with
Now the community is all selfish takers so the new mods were basically given a shovel in a field of dog shit lmao
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 663

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 5:12 am

Example wrote:It’s not that the old mods were better it’s that the community was better
Now the community is all selfish takers so the new mods were basically given a shovel in a field of dog shit lmao

The OldMods were actually pretty ace though let’s not discredit that. The mods did everything in their power to promote activity and it showed. The OldMods were the ones that set off the GTF Revival Project and really kicked it into gear. If it were any other group of people, I don’t think GTF would be anywhere near as active as it is now today
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 13th March, 2018, 5:34 am

Corrdorr wrote:
Example wrote:It’s not that the old mods were better it’s that the community was better

The OldMods were actually pretty ace though let’s not discredit that. The mods did everything in their power to promote activity and it showed. The OldMods were the ones that set off the GTF Revival Project and really kicked it into gear. If it were any other group of people, I don’t think GTF would be anywhere near as active as it is now today

If users don't cooperate though, even the best staff can't do anything.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 9:33 am

Kaspar wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:

If users don't cooperate though, even the best staff can't do anything.

But the staff was the best and went above and beyond and were already crowd faves. It snowballed in the best way possible and really set good standard for future mods to follow. Sure there may have been a little drama but it’s definitely the cream of the crop thus far
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active