I'm resigning again

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: I'm resigning again

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 6th March, 2018, 1:16 am

in seriousness jon, you've done a great amount of work for this forum and you should be proud of yourself. i have mad respect for you and everything you've put into this, while also being jealous of your intellect.

try not to return in 6 months and demand your job back
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th March, 2018, 7:24 am

I'm gonna miss having my other mod dad around to have dads chat with but trust that I'll still bother you from time to time because I'll need it. :lol:

I'll do my best to continue your legacy in every way possible. Without you to serve as a counterpoint I suppose I'll just have to be a bit more level-headed and reasonable. *grumble*

You've put in years of work and I'll be damned if I don't carry that on in your absence from the team. Love ya kid. :heart:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 301

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 6th March, 2018, 10:56 am

Cobalt wrote:Image

I'm gonna miss having my other mod dad around to have dads chat with but trust that I'll still bother you from time to time because I'll need it. :lol:

I'll do my best to continue your legacy in every way possible. Without you to serve as a counterpoint I suppose I'll just have to be a bit more level-headed and reasonable. *grumble*

You've put in years of work and I'll be damned if I don't carry that on in your absence from the team. Love ya kid. :heart:

lol so will you be carrying on his objective defenses of me or will you be banning me in a week :tea:
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th March, 2018, 11:47 am

Dolly wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Image

lol so will you be carrying on his objective defenses of me or will you be banning me in a week :tea:

Give me a reason to ban you and let's find out. :eli:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 301

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Quinn » 12th March, 2018, 3:47 pm

I’m coming for your vacancy. Godspeed and dm me, beautiful.
an archive of my poetry
Quinn
trash fire

Likes received: 33

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Russell » 20th March, 2018, 11:50 am

You stepped down Jon. How rude. Your people need you.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 45

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Previous

Recently active