Adventures of an American Abroad

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Adventures of an American Abroad

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th January, 2018, 5:45 pm

Since I'm getting older and will be attending college next year, my family wanted to take one last BIG vacation where all 5 of us were there, so we decided to go on a cruise in the Caribbean Sea.

The trip was Saturday - Saturday, broken up by the following days:
Day 1 - Depart from Miami, At Sea
Day 2 - Arrive in Grand Caiman (1)
Day 3 - Arrive in Roatan (Honduras 2)
Day 4 - Arrive in Belize City (Belize 3)
Day 5 - Arrive in Cozumel (Mexico 4)
Day 6 - Day at Sea
Day 7 - At Sea, arrive in Miami

We departed from Miami on the Carnival Glory, with about 2500 passengers and 275 staff. The Ship had a total of 12 Floors, consisting of 1 storage, 1 mechanical/industrial, 3 recreational, and 7 passenger floors.
While most of this thread will be told through words, I figured I may as well include pictures to for the sake of understanding.

Day One Part 1 - Saturday
We woke up at 2:30 am, finished packing, and took a taxi to the airport for a 6 am flight. By 3:00 am, we arrived at MSP, and by 4:00 am we went through TSA and walked to get breakfast, drumroll please, at McDonald's (How American of us). By 5:00, we sat at the departure gate waiting for flight.
Once on our flight (it was -20 f or -29 c in Minneapolis) we departed for ORD Airport in Chicago (37 f or roughly 3 c). While here we had roughly 3 ft/.75 m of snow, once we arrived in Chi-Town (Chicago ^ ^) it was down to about 6 in/.1 m
Then, we transferred to Miami Airport (78 f or 25.5 c). From home to Miami we went up 98 degrees fahrenheit and over 53 degrees celsius.
Due to delays, we nearly missed our cruise and the shuttle there. Instead, we paid a Nigerian cab driver $100 to drive us 5 miles (Which would've actually cost $25) as fast as he could from the airport to the ship. After speeding and weaving in and out of traffic for nearly 7 minutes we finally arrived and charged into the lobby of the shipyard as we screamed for them to wait for us.
Once we arrived, they brought our luggage to our room as we waited to receive our "Sign and Sail" ship cards. I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the South Beach Area.
And Finally, me and my (not twin) sister
More to come xo

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Re: Adventures of an American Abroad

Unread postby Dolly » 27th January, 2018, 10:36 pm

Awesome pictures! Glad you enjoyed it :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 853

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Re: Adventures of an American Abroad

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 28th January, 2018, 2:02 am

Day One Part 2 - Saturday
Once we were settled in, we were essentially free to do as we pleased on the ship. I didn't choose to hang out much with my family as: My brother is 13 and too young, my sister is 15 and too innocent, my mom is a helicopter parent, my dad stays with my mom, and my aunt is also super innocent. So I just did my own thing and was a free spirit. Generally speaking, I hung out in 3 areas.
The Colors Lobby, as seen here, typically had live music playing and had the stores and restaurants directly above it. I generally sat in a round couch and the audiences tended to be middle aged and elderly travelers. I chilled here if it was excessively windy, chilly, or rainy outside.

The Lido deck, which had the pools, a dance floor, waterslides, ice cream stands, bars, Guy Fieri's restaurant, and a mexican grille were all located here. Additionally, they had a volleyball court which I usually relaxed near, and frequently hopped in and released my inner beach volleyball player. Hanging out on the lido placed you very close to all the buffets as well, so snacks and meals were never in short supply. Additionally, each night movies were played outdoors, one for kids and later one for adults (They played Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Kingsmen: The Golden Circle, to name a few). I enjoyed sunbathing here and enjoying the sea views and breeze throughout the day.

(Mandatory Grumpy Looking Selfie)

Once 10pm rolled around I was alone on the ship and couldn't find many people my age to make friends with, so I went to the club on the ship, White Heat. I spent every night at the club dancing for about 1.5-2 hours straight (this was the closest I was gonna get to a workout) Here I met mostly older people I became acquaintances with: A group of middle aged black women from Georgia, 2 college students from Ohio State University, a stoner from Daytona Beach, and a group from Texas A&M University. They didnt allow photography inside the club so I had to sneak a few pics:

Night 1 Club Attire (God I dress like a douche):

In terms of club music, I danced to a lot of different stuff, and especially loved songs with specific dances:

This slutty Texan girl I made friends with really got into this song and danced with me super sexually (looking back on it) and we were really givin it our all to "Hot Stuff"

I befriended a lot of middle aged women on the ship and I feel like I became a member of their group, considering we constantly encountered each other and had similar schedules. Some of them even bought me booze on the ship and in the club (Which is illegal but who the fuck cares). Additionally, the few people my age I ran into were either very unfriendly, too shy, cliquey, and a few of these really slutty girls actually became friends with me (probably because I could be near them without looking at their boobs all the damn time and commenting about their ass like some of the boys my age did >:l)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Recently active