The Wild West

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

The Wild West

Unread postby Jacketh » 1st November, 2017, 1:36 pm

The Year Cup 2017/2018

The Wild West

Howdy partners? *spits* Y'all are placed in The Wild West now boys!

The American Frontier saw the settlements of the land and the foundation of America today. It is characterised by symbols we are all familiar with: Cowboys, Bandits, Sheriffs, Buffalo, Native Americans and the struggles they faced. This team will pay homage to that era.

We see many elements of The Wild West in popular culture today through movies such as The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, and through video games such as Red Dead Redemption.

ImageTHE LEADERS Image

ImageExample - a.k.a "Miss Scarlett the Harlot"

Scarlett was a kind gentle girl, her only crime, being born in the hard times. She was the owner of the local library. Parents would bring their children in and she would read to them all and teach them about the world. But reading was giving too many people ideas and certain people wanted to keep the control. They broke into her library and tried to get rid of her, in the end burning the library to the ground. They did not know that in the back room where Scarlett had placed a small bed for the nights, her baby was soundly sleeping. By the time Scarlett had woken, cuts and bruises covered her body, it was too late for her baby. That day the good Miss Scarlet died too, changed forever. She tied up her long hair in to a pony tail, threw all her dresses in to the fire place, put on her bubble gum pink lipstick and opened up her grandfathers locked box taking out the pistol passed down through the family. Into the town square she rode, where the mayor was giving a speech and shot him right between the eyes, the whole town petrified. Miss Scarlett the Harlot was born, they say, when she blows a kiss at a man that she found as her next target.

ImageSokol - a.k.a "Theodore Shrewd"

As a young cowboy, Theodore already seems to have a lot of talent. He has quickly mastered the gun, become a great horseback-rider and learned to down beers like a pro. Being only 17 years old, Theodore is very popular amongs the girls (and guys ), people consider him to be a real Don Juan and a heartbreaker - mostly because of his reckless attitude and great looks. But even though he might be a heartbreaker, once he commits to someone, he might be the most loyal and protective partner ever!

ImagePity - a.k.a "Sheriff Buck Hopkins"

Sheriff Hopkins has an eye for justice and makes sure the town lives up to those standards as well. His biggest regret was being away on business the day Miss Scarlett's library was burned to the ground. She was his childhood friend and first ever love. His job demands he captures Miss Scarlett but his heart demands he saves her. Hopkins doesn't know what the right thing to do is. Weirdly enough he's the only man Miss Scarlett never targets to kill. Every crime scene Hopkins arrives to has a note that reads: "Catch me if you can" with Scarlett's pink lipstick kiss print on the side. He wonders what will happen when they finally meet face to face

ImageMCarr - a.k.a "José do Telhado"

Portugal got a little old for this thieving bandit, so he decided to head far west. It only took him a week to make a name for himself, as one of the most notorious bandits. There was no job too big for José and no jail cell that could hold him. Some people say there is no way he works alone and that he's the leader of a secret bandit crew, The last thing any of his victims remembers hearing before blacking out, is a desert crows caw - almost like some sort of a sign to the band of thieves, that they've found their target.

MEMBERS OF THE WILD WEST:

brandon -
Adyuto
Andrewmc2311
bitterberry
BrownjaminBen
c70
CameronAus
ChrisKali
Conor
Corrdorr
Deither
dotshaypeg
Elliot
Erebos
Fadi
Gavin
GayCrazyBoi
GreenSkye
Hedgie
Scherzy
Influp
ItsMeJack
Jacob
JamieC
JeffYourLocalMailMan
JonathanT88
Joshe
Juho
Lachie
Lochlan
Liam
Lightboy
MoonBear
Naal
Olivurh
Petre
Pity
RavingHomosexual
Roule 305
scookie63
Sturgis
Taylor
TheGayOne
Vortex
Gantrypengy
SiAn
BequiveredOwl
Eichhörnchen
TheoRagnarsson
Dieg_o
warbler
Dekallium
wolbre04
Terran
Jacketh

Likes received: 919

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: The Wild West

Unread postby Hierax » 9th November, 2017, 4:10 pm

Welcome, my children. :hug:
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Dolly » 9th November, 2017, 4:11 pm

Yee haw!

Howdy, partners. Sheriff Hopkins here. I'm damn excited to begin The Year Cup and to do anything I can to protect The Wild West against bandits and, of course, my #1 most wanted criminal, Miss Scarlett the Harlot. Let's lasso up some charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent and win this thing!

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 9th November, 2017, 4:32 pm

G'day pardners :keke:
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 9th November, 2017, 4:36 pm

YEEHAWWW

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Vortex » 9th November, 2017, 4:47 pm

How lovely.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Daddysir

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 320

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby BequiveredOwl » 9th November, 2017, 4:56 pm

*shoots pistols in the air* YEEEHAWW
not fake news
BequiveredOwl

First name: Ben
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 9th November, 2017, 10:40 pm

I'm just gonna' leave this here

Jacketh

Likes received: 919

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 10th November, 2017, 2:29 am

Howdy Pardners !
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Example » 10th November, 2017, 3:38 am

yiipie yi kai YAY hello everyone *blows kiss*
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 663

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 10th November, 2017, 7:04 am

House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby joshe » 10th November, 2017, 12:05 pm

Howdy Partners! I thinks we gotta good chance of winning this fellas!
joshe
GTF's Gayby

First name: JOSHUA
Likes received: 47

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Terran » 11th November, 2017, 12:05 am

Heyy someone put me on this list pls!
Terran

First name: Terran

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby boiii » 12th November, 2017, 4:32 am

joshe wrote:I thinks we gotta good chance of winning this fellas!

no :tea:
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Roulé 305 » 13th November, 2017, 2:22 pm

Mess.
Roulé 305
formerly TheNerdInABowTie

First name: Rory
Likes received: 37

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active