Year Cup Community Contribution Points

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Year Cup Community Contribution Points

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th January, 2018, 10:42 am

Similarly to the House Cup, we're going to be awarding points for forum contribution. Instead of the typical fortnightly format though, it's going to be divided into 5 monthly segments, each for one month, starting from November, until March.

The points poll is 300 for each month, which means you could technically get 1500 points out of the forum activity alone! Six most active users will be chosen, each receiving 50 points for their team. What is taken into account while judging is:

- the amount of posts (that contribute of course, spamming won't work lol)
- welcoming new members in the forum
- giving useful advice to other fellow gays in need
- being wholesome, fun, kind and generally behaving respectfully to the other users
- presence in the chats (regular, voice and video), taking part in events such as Game Nights or spontaneous activities that would be best described as bonding with other GTFers - great example of this would be Dan's Minecraft server :P

Other than that, you've probably noticed already that there are also points for regular forum contribution such as welcoming new members (2 points), giving advice (5 points), taking part in various forum games and making wholesome posts/threads (points for these might vary from case to case).

These will of course count from the beginning, so here are the lists for last months!

The community points for November go to:

wolbre04
Woollyhoolly
Dolly
boiii
JonathanT88
Sokol

The community points for December go to:

wolbre04
Woollyhoolly
boiii
JonathanT88
Lightboy
Panthony2100

Congratulations to you all, try to step up the game even more! :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Year Cup Community Contribution Points

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 6th January, 2018, 11:07 am

"- being wholesome, fun, kind and generally behaving respectfully to the other users"

I am unable to accept the reward bestowed on me; the truth about my wholesomeness clearly remains unknown.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Year Cup Community Contribution Points

Unread postby Vortex » 7th January, 2018, 3:55 pm

>>wholesomeness
>>I get 0 points
seems legit
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Daddysir

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 320

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active