Hey!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hey!

Unread postby a_simon0318 » 4th February, 2018, 1:30 pm

[b]First name or nickname: Allison
Orientation: Bi
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: I have a discord, but I'm not on the server yet. If I do join it, I'll let you guys know!
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I've had an account on here in the past, but I forgot the login information, so I decided to make a new account. I signed up because recently I came out to some friends and their reactions weren't exactly pleasant. I thought it would help to be able to talk to others going through similar experiences.
Where do you live?: The Midwest of the United States. I don't really want to say what state because there are certain people who would be able to track my account down that I don't want to.
Occupation/Studies: I'm currently in 9th grade at a public school.
Life goals: I would love to be valedictorian and go to Harvard, but since that might not happen, I'm content with just obtaining a degree related to math or science.
In your free time you like to: Draw random things, play the piano, or play games on my phone.
What are your talents?: I don't know how talented I am, but I really enjoy music. I've been playing piano for six years and french horn for 4.
An interesting fact about you: It probably sounds stupid, but my fingers are really long compared to the rest of my body. I'm 5 foot 4, and my fingers are as long as my dad's, who is 6 foot 6. The palms of my hands are normal size, though.
Your personal hero is...: I don't want to say their name, but somebody that I met online who has helped me work some things out.
Your celebrity crush is...: I don't really have one.
Your favourite movies are...: Tomorrowland
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: I love basically every book I've ever read, so I don't know.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I haven't really thought about it.
Are you a follower of any religion? I'm a Christian, even though I don't believe in many of the ideals of the church.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I haven't done either, seeing how I'm only 14.
What animal best represents you?: Probably a cat.
Best thing about you? I am a good listener and don't judge people that often.
Worst thing about you? I have a really hard time making friends, so if I do make friends, I tend to be clingy.
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I cleaned my room. Yesterday I had an academic challenge competition so afterwords six of use went to Buffalo Wild Wings for an hour.
a_simon0318

First name: Allison
Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Hey!

Unread postby boiii » 4th February, 2018, 1:43 pm

hey Simon :)
Welcome to the forum. How did your friends react? : /

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 4th February, 2018, 1:44 pm

Welcome to GTF Allison! We have several members from the Midwest too, as well as all over the country and world:)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby swedeam » 4th February, 2018, 1:51 pm

welcome!
Criminaly insane.
swedeam

First name: eli
Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 4th February, 2018, 2:29 pm

Hi, welcome here Allison!! :keke:
ItsMeJack

Likes received: 35

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 4th February, 2018, 2:45 pm

Welcome Allison!
ImageImage
Hierax
Flaz├ęda

Likes received: 379

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Gavin » 4th February, 2018, 3:52 pm

hayy alison :keke:

pls do me a favor and vote who is hotter ty x
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75730
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Kaspar » 4th February, 2018, 5:38 pm

Hey Allison, welcome to GTF :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 702

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 4th February, 2018, 11:03 pm

Welcome :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 853

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Recently active