hello boys

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

hello boys

Unread postby Circles » 23rd February, 2018, 11:40 pm

So, I'm Circles. I figured it may be useful to have a place to interact and potentially make some friends once again. I started posting this on GFO, but here I am once more lured back. Probably will never be super active again, but this is a start.

After two gap years -the second one was an accident- I've been accepted into my first choice college, and I'll be starting this autumn. I'm hoping to be a librarian still, but I have a growing desire to study plant biology, and perhaps find work as a hybridizer and make new flowers. Wouldn't that be rad. We'll see where college takes me. As of now I'm terrified, excited, and ready to be dirt poor.

In October last year I took my second international trip, this time visiting Norway and Sweden. I traveled with Tristan (Unshattered Illusion) and met up with Alex (M4DNESS), and had a blast. Got black out drunk in our hotel room, saw the Northern Lights (hhhhhhh my god it's incredible), toured museums and the whole lot.

In a month I'll be leaving for Berlin to start a 3 month internship in the JFK School. Also travelling to Amsterdam and Prague for a few days at a time, but I'll mostly be in Berlin to work. If any of you eurofags wants to hang (buy me a drink), shoot me a message. Apparently travel's easy for you or something. There's more than a few of you who I'd love to rekindle friendships with (have you buy me a drink). I'll be around (available to have drinks bought for me) from the start of April to the start of July.

Last September, I started dating someone after a truly weird and oddly surreal year up to that point. I'm excited for the future of the relationship, and that's new for me. I have a lot of trust, and it's very refreshing to not feel like I have to lie to myself to build that trust. Weird huh.

First name: Marshall
Nickname(s)?: Marshmallow
Orientation: Big ol' gay
Where you live: Minnesota, USA
Where you're from: Same as above!
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): Interning as a librarian (soon enough), college student (also soon enough, chill)
Dream Job: Pirate king / botantist
Religion (or lack thereof): Not a priority in my life at this point, but I expect that when I have the resources and the accommodation to pursue faith in a gay-friendly setting, I will.
Political philosophy: Far left
Interests and hobbies: I do lots of things and love lots of things, but at this moment I feel like all I do is sit inside and die slowly in front of a screen :)
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I drink whenever I can, but reasonably moderately.
Special talents:
Pet peeves: People who brake before moving onto the offramp on the freeway, people who feel entitled to the world from innocent customer service reps, and hats that are too small.
Favourite real-life homosexual:
Favourite movies: First, the holy trinity of trilogies. OG Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Jurassic Park. The Way He Looks for my cute gay fix, lots of others.
Favourite TV shows: Nope, too many.
Favourite music: Classical and orchestral music by and large, and I follow more than my fair share of the day's pop icons. My music taste is pretty wide in genre, if narrow in specific artists. If that makes any sense.
Favourite books: All the modern fantasy classics
Favourite food: Duck confit, sushi, entire pineapples turned into smoothies, you name it. I've either eaten it, or I'm trying to. Love nomming new things, it's one of my favourite aspects of travel.
A quote to live by: If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.

quick reminder I'm still the hot, multi-talented one with... eh middling intelligence.

don't get it twisted
ImageImageImageImageoooo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Circles
Twinkerbell

Likes received: 90

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Re: hello boys

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd February, 2018, 11:52 pm

Minnesota <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 24th February, 2018, 6:20 am

Hi, welcome (back)!! :keke:
ItsMeJack

Likes received: 35

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 24th February, 2018, 6:31 am

Welcome back Marshhhhhhhh! I missed you. I'm glad things are going well!

Berlin is awesome. I went there last month and its... interesting :P Bring a lot of dark clothes and your serious face :shifty:

I might end up in Berlin over the next few months again, that'd be awesome.
Jacketh

Likes received: 918

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 24th February, 2018, 6:32 am

Joe (Stark) and I may well be in Berlin while you are. How strange.

Nice to see you're still alive! :)
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby scottnesss » 24th February, 2018, 6:59 am

Well aren't you a blast from the past?

Welcome back Marshal! Glad to see you're still alive, and seemingly, thriving <3
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 186

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 24th February, 2018, 7:31 am

Oh snap, it's Circles. I never actually got to know you when I was active last, so I hope you pop into Discord at some point.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 126

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 24th February, 2018, 10:55 am

Oh, Marshall! We've crossed paths a few times in the past I believe, but never really talked. I'd be nice to properly get to know you :D
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 24th February, 2018, 11:45 am

Welcome backkk
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Dolly » 24th February, 2018, 12:00 pm

Yayyyyy hi marshall it’s me Pity
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Circles » 25th February, 2018, 9:07 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:Joe (Stark) and I may well be in Berlin while you are. How strange.

Nice to see you're still alive! :)

Jupiter wrote:Welcome back Marshhhhhhhh! I missed you. I'm glad things are going well!

Berlin is awesome. I went there last month and its... interesting :P Bring a lot of dark clothes and your serious face :shifty:

I might end up in Berlin over the next few months again, that'd be awesome.

Don't tease me and not follow through :runaway: I wanna see all three of you. Send me a message when you know if you'll be around :smitten:
ImageImageImageImageoooo
Circles
Twinkerbell

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 25th February, 2018, 10:32 pm

Well look what the cat dragged in

(jk luv u babe)
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Amadeus » 26th February, 2018, 9:35 am

A leftie? :eli:
Tell me more! Welcome back anyways :)
KUK
Amadeus
Go Gay Or Go Home

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 16

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 3rd March, 2018, 4:46 am

MARSHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

:heart:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Circles » 5th March, 2018, 6:38 pm

Cobalt wrote:MARSHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

:heart:

hey mom
ImageImageImageImageoooo
Circles
Twinkerbell

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 7th March, 2018, 12:23 am

Welcome back!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby zachattack201 » 10th March, 2018, 2:38 am

Minnesota representative!!
zachattack201

First name: Zach

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active