Oi, 19yo newbie here

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Oi, 19yo newbie here

Unread postby btxtt » 13th March, 2018, 5:03 pm

I used to be on this site a real long time ago (like 2014 I think) but couldn't figure my username nor email address used to registration. Anywho! I'mma just get on with the template

First name or nickname: Name's Leevi, prefer using that pretty much everywhere.

Orientation: Gay.

Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: Not just quite yet, currently undergoing obligatory military service in the Finnish defence forces so I'm kinda limited at the very moment.

How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: First stumbled upon it around 2013 I think. I dunno, I just figured I'd register and see what's going on here.

Where do you live?: Northern Finland

Occupation/Studies: Currently in the military, undergoing combat medic course. Also passed a C1 class emergency vehicle course, so, I'm also a field ambulance driver. And the state covers me a light truck license worth 1000€. Which is pretty cool.

Life goals: Ahah, I haven't planned everything in my life. Heck, couldn't have imagined myself in this current position of mine three months back.

In your free time you like to: Free time? What free time? :p

What are your talents?: Been drawing since age 4 or so, so uh, let's roll with that.

An interesting fact about you: Uh, umm, I don't know? Talk to me and find out maybe? :D

Your personal hero is...: Go on and laugh, but I'd probably say mum.

Your celebrity crush is...: Argh, that's a tough one.

Your favourite movies are...: Just about anything from action to comedy. Everything goes!

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Been binge watching Mindhunters on netflix whenever I've been guarding the barracks. Favorite song(s) right now would probably be "Feel it still", "Stayin' alive" (basically our combat medic class' theme song, perfect tempo for reviving a human being btw) and "Too dry to cry".

What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I'm pretty damn liberal

Are you a follower of any religion? Nope

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Haven't drunk at all in three months. Mostly drinking way too much coffee now.

What animal best represents you?: Uh, a monkey is a pretty good guess?

Best thing about you? Hella adventurous and easy going
Worst thing about you? I often don't know my limits

Tell us about your last 24 hours: woke up at 5am, went for breakfast, ran to medical course, learned how to do proper injections, tied boys up with some bandages (real good at tying people up, wink wink), went for lunch, went through a lesson about the Geneva convention and how it regulates my rights and responsibilities when wearing a red cross, went back to the barracks, drove a patient with a broken rib to the hospital, went for dinner, spare time began, took a nap, cleansed my rifle, went to my bunk, now I'm here telling about my day. That's about it dudes and dudettes and whatever y'all identify as.
btxtt

First name: Leevi
Likes received: 6

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Oi, 19yo newbie here

Unread postby Hierax » 13th March, 2018, 5:05 pm

Welcome to GTF, Leevi!
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Gavin » 13th March, 2018, 5:08 pm

welcome back :D

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Lochlan » 13th March, 2018, 5:20 pm

Heyhey Leevi, welcome back to the forum :)
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 13th March, 2018, 5:25 pm

Hi, welcome back!! :keke:
ItsMeJack

Likes received: 35

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 5:39 pm

Welcome Leevi :D glad to have you come back!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 14th March, 2018, 1:51 am

hi :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 17th March, 2018, 6:36 am

Welcome!
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Zephyrus » 17th March, 2018, 7:58 am

Welcome back! :D
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Hohenidoom » 17th March, 2018, 7:59 am

Hello, looking forward to the second winter war?
Fear God and Dread nought
Hohenidoom
High Church and Hard Brexit

Likes received: 57

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby btxtt » 17th March, 2018, 9:51 am

Hohenidoom wrote:Hello, looking forward to the second winter war?

Preferably not, military's taught me one thing and that being the fact war is a terrible thing. Especially when I'd be a moving target when wearing a red cross in the front. For some reason medics are one of the first targets for enemies despite all the regulations on protection of medical staff, nobody really gives three shits about the Geneva convention. And if it were Winter war part II, wouldn't want that scenario especially because Russians don't care about international laws on warfare and we'd probably have to face chemical weapons, explosive bullets and types of mines that count as weapons of mass destruction. Not to mention that for example in the ongoing war in east Ukraine, commissioned pro-Russian troops are known to have shot medics and doctors for higher bounties cause crippling medical support deals great damage to the whole group. So no, not really.
btxtt

First name: Leevi
Likes received: 6

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hohenidoom » 18th March, 2018, 12:24 pm

btxtt wrote:
Hohenidoom wrote:Hello, looking forward to the second winter war?

Preferably not, military's taught me one thing and that being the fact war is a terrible thing. Especially when I'd be a moving target when wearing a red cross in the front. For some reason medics are one of the first targets for enemies despite all the regulations on protection of medical staff, nobody really gives three shits about the Geneva convention. And if it were Winter war part II, wouldn't want that scenario especially because Russians don't care about international laws on warfare and we'd probably have to face chemical weapons, explosive bullets and types of mines that count as weapons of mass destruction. Not to mention that for example in the ongoing war in east Ukraine, commissioned pro-Russian troops are known to have shot medics and doctors for higher bounties cause crippling medical support deals great damage to the whole group. So no, not really.

Ack, I shouldn't worry too much. Since the main bulk of Western district forces will be across to Eastern Europe, you lot ought get the conscripted crayon-eaters. Would rather be up where you are than where we're going :noes:
Fear God and Dread nought
Hohenidoom
High Church and Hard Brexit

Likes received: 57

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active