moving schools

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

moving schools

Unread postby anthony_p1 » 18th January, 2018, 11:02 pm

i dont know if the stuff im talking about belongs in this section but im gonna ask anyway... over the summer my parents decided to transfer me to a private school for my freshmen year in high school. i didn't want to go at all because i have had all of my friends for pretty much my whole life and now i have to start over with a whole new school. they said that after my first year i could choose if want to stay or not. i am starting to think about know since it is halfway through the school year. i have no idea if what i am saying makes sense or not, so pm me or leave questions please :) :oface:
anthony_p1

First name: Anthony

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: moving schools

Unread postby Dolly » 18th January, 2018, 11:38 pm

Well, what are you asking? Are you wanting to stay or leave? Personally, I would stay at the private school. It's likely much better for your education and academic future.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 854

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby anthony_p1 » 19th January, 2018, 8:29 pm

Dolly wrote:Well, what are you asking? Are you wanting to stay or leave? Personally, I would stay at the private school. It's likely much better for your education and academic future.

I want to leave the private school... I have asked a bunch of my friends the things they liked and hated about the school I would have gone to and there were a lot more positives than negatives, let alone with the fact that I haven't made many friends at all at private school.
anthony_p1

First name: Anthony

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 20th January, 2018, 5:25 am

the private school would probably be better academically.Can't you just meet your friends outside of school?
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 159

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Auralnauts » 20th January, 2018, 7:56 am

Fight the biggest dude at the school and assert your dominance.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 12

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 20th January, 2018, 1:59 pm

If you think you'll be happier at your original school, then it's going to be of huge personal advantage to move back. I'm not sure how giant the difference is academically (the others seem to be assuming it's significantly better at the private school), but I don't think there's any point making yourself miserable for a few years in order to reap the rewards of a slightly better education when you could compensate with hard work. Your happiness is the most important.

But if you're asking us to decide which place will make you happier, then I'm afraid we can't do that.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 21st January, 2018, 2:50 am

If you have some sort of interest, maybe try the school for a year and then make the choice your parents will present. You should still be able to be friends with most, if not all, of your current ones, so keep in contact with them and expand your horizons

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Recently active