I thought I was over him, guess not...

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I thought I was over him, guess not...

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 22nd January, 2018, 9:49 pm

I used to be "into" him. But since he's straight, I got over him. It wasn't easy and it took me a while, but I got over him.
I'm talking about my best friend here. His name is Aaron. Like I said, I used to have a crush on him and even told him thinking it might help me get over him, and I eventually did get over him. Now we're just friends. Really good friends. We both share some very personal things with each other. We fight like old people from time to time. I even told him I didn't have a crush on him anymore (kinda a lie), but then I did a challenge on facebook where I had to say what I had my crush's name as in my contacts, and he figured it out and got a little mad that I lied, but then we dropped it. The thing is, I posted that without thinking, and reflecting back on it, I realize that yes I do still love him. I still love everything about him: his looks, his personality, his character traits, everything. It hurt so much getting over him before and I really don't want to go through that whole process again.
What should I do? This would be my dream boyfriend.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I thought I was over him, guess not...

Unread postby Dolly » 22nd January, 2018, 10:06 pm

Aside from either finding a new love or avoiding him, there aren't any ways of stopping it. Good luck!
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 854

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby dylanfunboy » 27th January, 2018, 6:27 am

You have to avoid him. "out of sight, out of mind" Or else you'll be miserable until you find someone else and you don't know when that'll be. So honestly just avoid him because you definitely have other friends you can hang out with that'll help you move on. It'll be hard for three weeks to stop talking to him, but after a month it'll get easier doing things without him.
dylanfunboy

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 31st January, 2018, 11:51 am

Like never talk to him again?
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active