I’m not sure if I’m gay

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I’m not sure if I’m gay

Unread postby GradymaybeGaydy » 4th March, 2018, 4:41 am

So im a 16 year almost 17 year old guy. I don’t know if im gay or straight and maybe bi.
So I am attractive to girls and I have always found them attractive but in the last year guys have really started to change that. When I’m horny I no longer think of a girl but now a guy so does this mean I’m gay?

I have no problem being gay but I would just like to know which one I am. Also I would like to only have sex with one gender. (Yes there are only two genders)

So should I give it more time to see what I am knowing that I’m not an adult yet and my mind can always change but what do you guys think I am.

Thank you and sorry if I had grammar issues in this post.
GradymaybeGaydy

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I’m not sure if I’m gay

Unread postby Kaspar » 4th March, 2018, 8:01 am

I'll tell you my experience that might help you - Im gay. When I was 14/15 I had that phase when I thought I liked girls, but most of the time, sexually, I thought almost exclusively of boys. There are things like being heteroromantic homosexual - which means you romantically only choose females, but sexually only men. From my experience though, if you think exclusively about males sexually - you're most likely gay or maybe biromantic gay? We tend to say it all the time, but it's because that's very helpful - don't necessarily label yourself. It might be easier to describe it to people, but in the end do as you feel and be natural in that and everything will work out :heart:

GradymaybeGaydy wrote:Also I would like to only have sex with one gender. (Yes there are only two genders)

About this - you're mistaking sex and gender. Biological sex is the physical way your body is genetically built, while gender is a social construct and it's all in the head, not in pants :)
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 4th March, 2018, 11:33 am

@OP, you're probably bi. If you only started to think of guys at 15 years old, then you probably aren't totally gay. Give it some time and see if you are still attracted to females.

Kaspar wrote:About this - you're mistaking sex and gender. Biological sex is the physical way your body is genetically built, while gender is a social construct and it's all in the head, not in pants

sure jan
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Hohenidoom » 5th March, 2018, 6:33 am

If you've got sexual attraction to both males and females you're bisexual. It's not abnormal to go through stages of liking one gender more than t'other, so be wary of this peril of bisexuality and don't read overly into it.

Also, two genders :pfft:
Fear God and Dread nought
Hohenidoom
High Church and Hard Brexit

Likes received: 57

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active