Crush on a straight girl :(

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Crush on a straight girl :(

Unread postby aoifemme7 » 10th March, 2018, 2:14 pm

I have a crush on this girl at my school but she's straight (and by straight I mean she is probably the second most heterosexual person I've ever met). She's pretty and nice and funny and we used to be really good friends but not anymore. She also has the most perfect heterosexual boyfriend who buys her massive teddy bears and shit.
How do I make this end??
aoifemme7

First name: Aoife

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Crush on a straight girl :(

Unread postby Gavin » 10th March, 2018, 3:48 pm

aoifemme7 wrote:I have a crush on this girl at my school but she's straight (and by straight I mean she is probably the second most heterosexual person I've ever met). She's pretty and nice and funny and we used to be really good friends but not anymore. She also has the most perfect heterosexual boyfriend who buys her massive teddy bears and shit.
How do I make this end??

best to just let it go, its hard in the beginning but eventually you'll meet your perfect gay goddess and you'll forget about the other girl

(disclaimer: gavin can not be hold responsable for his shitty advice x)

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Re: Crush on a straight girl :(

Unread postby Dolly » 10th March, 2018, 5:47 pm

Make your move and take the rejection or avoid her. Sorry :(
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Recently active